“Great Experience, good food and a fun waitress”
Review of Quarterdeck

Quarterdeck
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Try their Long Island Ice Tea. But have a sober driver with you. Fish and Chips are as good as I have ever had. This isn't fine dining, but definitely, fun dining. If you go realizing it's not fine dining, I think you will love it. I can't wait to go back ! ! ! !

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here Saturday night. Have not been here for years! We were missing out!
Delightful ladies served us and the food was excellent! I had the shrimp prawns cocktail and my husband had the large combo seafood platter, we both were very pleased and full when we left!
Wanted to try dessert but we were stuffed! Definitely generous servings for sure.
Eat here you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The menu has such a good selection of dishes. We settled on the fish & chips and were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the beer was good too. We can highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

this place is my favorite here in the area. I usually have the shrimp and chips. They give a good amount of shrimp. I always order a side salad and it is always nice and fresh.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Have eaten here a couple of times, with a large group. Good service. Can get very busy, especially on Friday and Saturday's, might need reservations. Food has always been good.