The Aloha Inn is located in a safe part of town (although I doubt Arroyo Grande has a bad part of town). Our room was clean and well situated. The only things that kept it from being a really great experience is that that the beds were extremely firm and the shower head was very low (my son and husband felt like they were reenacting the shower scene from Elf). Other than those two things, it was quite nice, especially since the room rate was practically half that of other available nearby motels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the Aloha Inn are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a complimentary continental breakfast, free local calls and in-room coffee. Relax and enjoy the warm summer sun and cool ocean breezes by our seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and access to fax services.The Aloha Inn features comfortably furnished, spacious guest rooms equipped with patios or balconies, refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.From the friendly customer service to the tranquil accommodations, you’re reminded in every detail that the essence of aloha lives here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aloha Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Aloha Motel Arroyo Grande