“Great place”
Review of Julio's Pizza

Julio's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 141 Restaurants in Artesia
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Restaurant was a close walk beside my hotel. I ordered a small salad and small pizza while at the bar. The portion size was much bigger than I expected and more than I could eat considering I ordered a small....glad I didn't order larger. The order came out quickly and the food was terrific.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Fantastic pizza. The chicken samosas are........
try them, you'll see. They are the reason I go there.
Those,and the beer is cold.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I was in the Los Angeles area over the weekend, went to Julio's, this restaurant is awesome!!! In addition to the pizzas , their chicken wings were the best I've ever had. The restaurant was nice and clean, served beer, great family place

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

Stopped by here because it was next to my hotel....it was busy but they took my order and told me a 15-20 min wait on to-go orders. Apparently that was a lie as I had to wait 35 mins for a medicore meal of a small slice of lasanga, a salad with no cheese (I asked for cheese) and when you get the cheese bread you get 2 thin cold slices barely toasted. Felt like a rip off for all that wait and price I paid.
Guess I should have dined in, looked like you got more food that way.

Reviewed 8 December 2014

Loved the thin, crunchy crust of the pizzas here. They also serve spicy french fries that are very good. Service was good and fast. Not a huge number of choices on the menu, but go for the pizza and you won't be disappointed.