All reviews hi express paso robles cinnamon rolls front desk staff pancake machine restaurant next door king suite yogurt good size hot tub two queens free breakfast rooms are spacious san luis obispo up to date a nice place to stay room rate
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Hotel was great from clean save parking, great reception service, clean rooms, pool was perfect. food was good. I definatly had a great time with my grandchildren. ans I woud defiatly come back. Staff was helpful

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Kristin F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Lupie C,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atascadero! It is a joy to see you and your grandchildren bond and had a great time. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Kristin Fernandez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a great two night stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Only issue we had is that the breakfast started at 7:00 am. We had to be at baseball field at 7:00 am, so we missed breakfast . I thought in my business where we start our day so early, we would not be able to take advantage of the breakfast. The extra few dollars would be wasted. We like to use HDIE because of the convience of the meal and everyone I have stayed at starts at 6 am.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Kristin F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear FTanner_fresno123,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Express and Suites Atascadero! Breakfast is definitely very important when our guests will have a busy day ahead of them. Our property also offers to prepare Breakfast To-Go-Bags for our guests who are leaving before the breakfast starts at 7am-10am(Sat-Sun) and 6:30am-9:30am (Mon-Fri). My sincere apologies that you were not able to utilize our breakfast amenity.

Thank you for sending us your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This trip was a last minute one. The location was right off of the freeway and nice and clean. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. They provided me a spot to eat in SLO and shopping areas to go to.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The hotel is seemingly very new and the rooms are very comfortable with large bathrooms, nice counter space, high shower heads, nice big screen TV.

It's next door to Marston's 101 restaurant, which is very good and guests get 10% off as well.

Prices are very reasonable.

A great alternative to overpriced Paso Robles hotels

Would definitely go back

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

If you're traveling to the coast, stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Atascadero (don't waist your time with the one in Paso Robles). I have been coming to the Holiday Inn Express in Atascadero for a couple of years now for both business and pleasure and I have never been disappointed. The hotel amenities are great (pool, breakfast, gym, etc) and the rooms extremely clean. My spouse is highly allergic to animal dander and the staff was able to accommodate us and even verified when the last time someone had an animal in the room. The only complaint I had during our last stay was the price. Prices were jacked up due to the Fair (which is overrated), and being an IHG reward member and repeat customer I was not able to negotiate a better room rate. When I checked in, the front staff greeted me and instantly improved my attitude (tired and po'ed from the long drive). It's amazing how one persons attitude can change due to the kindness on another. Would highly recommend this hotel if you're planning on heading over to the coast.

Room Tip: Bring your own TP.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family