“Great BBQ”

Ranked #83 of 170 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband and I have driven by this restaurant many times but this is the first time we stopped to eat. We decided to share meals so we ordered the brisket and the Sierra salad. The brisket was delicious and fall-off-the-fork tender and it included 2 sides and a cornbread muffin. We decided to have the onion rings and the garlic mashed potatoes. The onion rings were excellent and the mashed potatoes were good but a little dry. There were also two dipping sauces which were very tasty. The Sierra salad was huge and contained a lot of different vegetables. It also came with a choice of smoked meat and we chose chicken. The chicken was tender and tasty. By the time we finished eating, we were stuffed and had no room for one of their deserts. The prices were quite reasonable and the waiter was attentive but not hovering.I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Alice H

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I was visiting friends and we celebrated a birthday here. A delightful place, friendly staff and really good food.
My companion and I ordered the Ortega Burger, the Mushroom Burger, a beer, some wine, and those wonderful desserts pictured below.
Sierra Grill does To-Go Service and also caters your event.
There is ample off-street parking, but it fills quickly.
We enjoyed ourselves and this place.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

We have been here a few times and been disappointed every time. They say their meats are smoked, but they are obviously boiled and baked in a regular oven. The meat is dry, rubbery, and tasteless, and never has a smoke ring. Also, make sure if you order the brisket that they don't try to serve you the "leavin's" ...

Reviewed 23 April 2016

My boyfriend and I have met up at this restaurant multiple times because it is between the two of us. I enjoy the atmosphere, the yummy drinks, and the delicious food. Despite there being other restaurants to try we always wind up here because we know we love the food. Very friendly staff to, they always make us feel like we are coming home.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Couples Dining Out (15) and each couple was billed. Good menu to choose from and meat and side dishes arrived hot and juicy!
Plenty of room for all and had " no shows " been there we would have had 40 plus at the Fun Meal....

Been to Sierra Smokehouse? Share your experiences!