Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Official SiteUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

The Auburn police start searching their parolees rooms about 10pm and continued until approximately 4am while making all kinds of noise the entire time. The front desk also violates the privacy act and gives a list of every person who is staying there, regardless if they have any type of a legal hold or not. Strictly bad news all the way around. This goes on 6 night's per week minimum. I personally stayed there for 4 weeks on business. Never again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Hi Richard,
Thank you for providing your feedback. Your experience is definitely not our standard of service. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and would like to discuss your experience further. Please use the Contact Us feature at www.motel6.com to connect with us.
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

It's not the Ritz Carlton. However the room was clean and comfortable. Larger outdoor pool . Pet friendly. Lots of parking. Close to many restaurants and Interstate 80. Easy on your wallet. Numerous gas stations close by.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Guest, Thank you for rating your stay with us - we are pleased that you had a good stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back before long.

Kind regards,
Motel 6 Auburn
Customer Care Team

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Wow talk about trashy motels worst motel ever they gave us the down floor and all u hear is people running and walking around also the door don’t close all the way. Also on our night stay the tv stop working along with the internet and I called front desk and she blames it on the power being out but yet we have power for the lights. Not gonna stay here again and I wouldn’t recommend it all ...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Guest, We are sorry to read your review of our hotel. While it is somewhat discouraging, feedback such as yours helps us to improve upon our service. We will take all of your observations in relation to our property and attempt to make several improvements for the enjoyment of our future guests. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and hope we will have the opportunity to host you more successfully in the future.

Kind regards,
Motel 6 Auburn
Customer Care Team

Reviewed 16 April 2019

I was booked at the Motel 6 for 2 nights. The first night I checked in and found the room to be well-maintained, but solidly in the 'budget' category. I woke up the next morning to find the desk/table area (and the snacks that I'd brought with me) crawling with ants. The staff was friendly when moving me to a different room. When I checked out, I mentioned that my room was fine except for the ants. The man at the counter said, 'yeah, we've been having a problem that in a few places.' I'm not the hotel biz, but here's an idea - don't put people in rooms that are having on-going bug issues. Its gross, creepy, and made me toss out a bunch of otherwise fine food.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Hi Otterrun,

We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of pest control very seriously. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience

Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Motel 6 has certain standards they advertise. One of the most important to me is: they will hold your reservation until 6:00 pm without charge. This hotel is not ouned by motel 6, it is a franchize and they don't do that. Reservations are non cancelable

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2019

Hi Ben,

We would like to discuss your experience with you further, and ask that you reach out to our Guest Relations Team by using the Contact Us feature at www.motel6.com.