Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$66
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$63
View deal
WyndhamUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
TraveluroUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021

Worse than awful. It honestly deserves 0 stars but that's not an option. Downright aggressive, rude, and threatening staff, and everything is a filthy mess! They find any excuse to threaten to take your deposit; like eating food quietly with your family outside your room. Do not stay here!

Room tip: Not worth the stress
Reviewed 21 June 2021

The only nice thing I have to say is when we checked in they had no problem changing our upstairs room to a floor level, I have a knee injury and there are no elevators, so that was nice of them... But, the room was actually pretty dirty, floors weren't really cleaned, I guess the bedding had been cleaned, but had a weird smell. The bed was hard and lumpy, and the pillows were way too soft and squishy. We woke up in horrible pain, and tired as hell since your waking up in pain and turning over every half hr. At least the AC worked, it was hot as hell there (I mean, that's Auburn in the summer. lol). The shower temp was off, it was either scalding hot water or like super warm. Oh and, they don't do a full breakfast but said they offer coffee, juice, fruit and pastries in the lobby... But when we went there was nothing actually out and it was like 8am. But there is a Starbucks right around the corner, so that made me happy. lol.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

The title says almost all - ADD "Extremely Dirty and unkept" Saw NO housekeeping during our 4 night stay. We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago. I am sure it has not been cleaned in that time, and ONLY emergency repairs have been tended.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed in room 208. The place is dated. They are remodeling some rooms though. Beds were comfortable. Pillows were the kind that your head sinks into. Not good for side sleepers. The BIG problem was the smell. Obviously some kind of disinfectant to cover up the obvious smell of tobacco. A non-smoker can smell this instantly. We never tried the air conditioner, I can only imagine the odor that would come out of that thing. Won’t be staying there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2020

I enjoyed my 5 night stay here. My room was clean and fairly roomy with all of the most important amenities . The bed was Very comfortable !! nice large flat screen TV. Coffee maker with condiments , blow dryer, micro wave, mini fridge ,plenty of towels, ice bucket and cups... mini shampoos, conditioner, lotion. There was also a mining dining table and two nice chairs. * negatives: mini fridge sitting directly on the floor (Tacky and hard to reach into for older people ) old wire clothing rack was very dusty/discolored.* no convenient plug outlets.. only one was along side the front window, Over all I enjoyed my stay there and a great place for a budget price. I also liked the location.

Date of stay: June 2020