Lowest prices for your stay
Rodeway
Hotels.comUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021

I have stayed here many times over the years... The staff is always Very Friendly!!! The hotel however has become a little bit rundown/Dated, worn down decor inside the rooms and also the outside of the Hotel. I still like staying here because of the location, The friendly staff, the decent complementary breakfast and the price is usually reasonable. with some up-grades and some fixing up, this could be a pretty darn good Hotel... I still like it and would stay here again.. I prefer to say in the main building on the 2nd or 3 floor above the Lobby. * Tends to be much quieter than the other two separate buildings.

Room tip: Main building is much quieter!!
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021

we booked 2 rooms on 7/23/2021, we got to the hotel around 5:00PM. since we had been flying all day and had a event that night we went up to get ready and the showers were ice cold. When asking the front desk we were told it was from everyone using the water it must of run out. That night we got back from our event and water was ice cold. once again asked the front desk and the girl was rude and said she had just gotten there she would look into it. we asked if maybe the water heater needed to be checked, she was of no help. Next morning same thing, this time is was unbearable where the water hurt. on the way out (check out) we mentioned again and the staff was rude, and said the water heater went out, we asked for some type of compensation as we had asked the day before and they didn't seem to care. I have now called to speak to the manager 3 times with no return call, he is never working and his voicemail box is full. I have spoken to a Betty and a Tom, but again no manager ever on site or returning my calls. if I don't hear back today i will be disputing my credit card transaction for the full amount as this is ridiculous and seems they could care less about their guests! i waited to leave this review (as well as i will leave it everywhere else i can) in hopes i would be given a call and try to rectify this situation, but seems useless at this point.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Kacimiller28
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

Service was great. Bed was good. Hotel was not very clean. Good location but traffic noise. Breakfast was OK. Get a room in front building. Good water in front office. AC was very efficient. All in all, the hotel has been maintained very well over time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Looks can be deceiving! There wasn't anything major wrong with the room, but a lot of small things. Little holes in the blackout curtains, very slow Wifi to be unusable. Very old and worn out furniture & fixtures. Safe was inoperable. At least breakfast was OK - it was as advertised and the AC worked. It was not a pleasant room to stay in, and not worth the money. If you want a step above an economy hotel, pony up a few more bucks and stay somewhere else nicer. You don't get what you pay for here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn In n Auburn CA n May 19 221. We requested a ground floor room as my husband walks with a cane. We walked into the room and it was not made up at 5pm but it was filthy. We went back a nd were told that there were no ground floor rooms. They had an elevator and we moved to the second floor. The room TV did now work and half of the lights didn't work. Here was no breakfast. Not even a garb and go bag. When left I told the Reservation clerk that l expected a reduction in the rate which he gave me.He we also a good man. The place was run down and needed up grading.We will not stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2021