“Cookie Heaven”

Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Avalon
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open at 5 am daily, we offer the best gourmet coffee and tea selection in Avalon! Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino,Ice Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Pastries, Homemade Cookies and more! Avalon's only Fresh Fruit Fro-Yo Bar and Hot Breakfast served daily. Our closing hours vary daily between 8pm and 11pm seasonally.
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I visited twice while being on Catalina for only 2 days. I bought a Decaf Vanilla Latte' early one morning and I was surprised it cost $5.50. I ordered a single and I must have gotten a double. Anyways watch out for what you are buying and that being said it is an adorable shop and has wonderful treats. I took my cookie monster husband for a cookie dessert and we both were very happy with the quality. He is a baker and so we judge harshly. They open up real early for you early birds like me...check it out for sure!

1  Thank PeggyChism

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited for her birthday and she received a free cup when she showed her birthday badge we received at the hotel. If you keep your cup you get $1 refills for the day and they have a lot of choices of flavors ready. I only saw one gluten free option in the display case which was a chocolate chip cookie with nuts. We stopped by twice on our two day trip.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to get a fabulous breakfast sandwich and delicious cup of coffee, not to mention cinnamon rolls to die for and all the other goodies. Fantastic staff and a beautiful place to sit and relax. If you are lucky to catch one of the locals playing great music on the patio you won't be disappointed.

CatCookieCo, Owner at Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co., responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fabulous review of your recent visit to the Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co! We are delighted to hear that you were able to relax with your tasty treat and enjoy some of the local music that is provided in the Metropole Marketplace which is where we are centrally located. We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Catalina Island again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The pastries looked to die for- we got there towards the end of the day, and everything looked absolutely fresh and ready to be eaten. Unfortunately, we had a big lunch and only stopped by for a quick caffeine trip.

The shop is in the middle of a plaza- a few tourist stores, an arcade, a bar, a spa, and inward from Coney West. I had a pre-made iced tea sweetened with their honey. They have a huge assortment of coffee you can pick and choose and play with.

The best part is, for a small fee ($1-$1.75) you can get refills on your tea and coffee all day long. Definitely not a bad deal, for some yummy freshly made caffeine.

CatCookieCo, Owner at Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co., responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

We are happy to hear that you found us here at the Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co-located in the Metropole Market Place on beautiful Catalina Island. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another tasty treat!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

They did a good job with the coffees but if you want to take it with you, you need to remember to tell them to make it "extra hot" because in general their hot drinks aren't very hot.

CatCookieCo, Owner at Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co., responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We always welcome any feedback our guest may have. We apologize if the temperature of your coffee was not as hot as you like it. If this concern arises during your next visit please let us know and we are happy to make it "extra hot" for you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!