I had read about the reviews before selecting this hotel to stay with my family. I must say they exceeded our expectation with their extraordinary service. The location is minutes from all the village activities with clean rooms and comfortable beds.
Given the make of our family and my elderly mom, Alvin went out of his way to upgrade our room to help my mom with an easier access. That meant a lot to us and made our stay so much more relaxing.
They have a courtesy taxi that picks you up from the landing and to my surprise for a minimal fee they took our luggage to the landing baggage area at check out time so we can spent the rest of the day hands free.
This hidden family owned gem is the one I will visit the next time I plan our trip to Catalina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Avalon, Catalina Island, CA