“Fun Place”

Homegrown Tap & Dough - Arvada
Ranked #4 of 289 Restaurants in Arvada
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Description: Homegrown Tap & Dough - Arvada is a locally-owned neighborhood restaurant serving some of Colorado's best hand-made pizzas and gourmet burgers. The 4,200-sq ft space features 52 draft beers, including a wide selection of rare craft beers, as well as some favorite domestics. The new restaurant also boasts 19 hi-def TVs, including one 90 inch TV, great for viewing sporting events.
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I wasn't crazy about my Caesar salad but my daughter & son-in-law loved their pizza! It's a fun place and I will definitely go again and try something different. The wings we got as an appetizer were fabulous!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We have enjoyed going in here each visit. Nice options on the menu, from pizza to burgers, great beer selection, not a huge wine selection, BUT at least they have it! So many breweries do not, and it is very reasonable! Decent bottles from around $30. Good happy Hour!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Staff is very friendly and helpful, menu has large variety including burgers,pizza, salads and pasta and large beer selection.Nice family atmosphere and on warm days there is outdoor patio service. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We called ahead and they said they would put us on the wait list. They said a 20 minute wait at that point. This was a Saturday night about 6 pm We were at the restaurant within 10 minutes. We waited over30 minutes for a table. If it was going to be that long they should of said so. I know...Saturday night, dinner time...The pizza was good according to the kids. I ordered a pasta dish and it was good also. They have a bunch of different beers, but I am not a beer drinker. My daughter and son in law each had a beer and said it was good.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The smaller Happy Hour pizzas are a great value and still have the same super yummy crust as their big pizzas. I also like their salad selection with additional salmon. I had bad luck adding steak so I now stick to salmon which was cooked to perfection, not dry. Cocktails are quite good and the beer selection is pretty nice. Too many TV's for my taste but I guess it's their thing. The old school arcade game room is very fun for kids and adults!