“Great vegetarian options”

Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #59 of 266 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I ate here many times before I became a vegetarian and all the sandwiches I had were great. However now that I am a vegetarian this is my number one place to eat when I'm to tired to cook. The Green thumb with the tomato basil soup is my Mo, and I love it. The breakfast sandwich/ and wraps are also very good!

The staff are friendly and always make me feel welcomed!
Thanks guys!
Xoxo

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My friend and I love this place. We've gone about twice a week since we discovered it. The variety of soups and sandwiches are terrific. Service is always friendly and quick.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

If the photos on the website make your mouth water, wait until you pick up your order! Plenty of options, quality ingredients, no skimping on sandwich fillings, prompt service. It's all here and it's all good!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

have been here a few times and everything is good but cost more than I thought it would. A step above Subway type of sandwiches but at about twice the price. Worth it? Not sure.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

NEW favorite place to get sandwiches. Have great options, and a clean atmosphere. Their sandwiches are filling!

1  Thank Ben M