“Can Always Count on the Road House”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 28 August 2016

In town on the west side for a little business / pleasure. We came up from Texas and were tired from from the day so we didn't feel like going local. We found this Texas Roadhouse and decided to go for something we knew. Sat at the bar, drinks were well made, service was on point and the foot was as reliable as what we get in Texas. I chose the prime rib and it was cooked perfectly, wife had the ribs and they were also delicious.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Go here fairly often and it is good every time. Can get crowded but the nowait app works great. Great service every time. Their steaks are always cooked to perfection and the bread rolls are amazing

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I have always loved Texas Road house. Friendly staff, great food, great environment. My mom gets me a gift card every year for my birthday because she knows how much we love it!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

You can never miss here, food ,service, and value are always there. Rolls are to die for
and the portions are always large.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Took my dad here for lunch for a change and ordered way to much food. But we are not one to turn down a challenge and we licked our plates clean.
- Got the sliced BBQ brisket, fries, Coleslaw and a couple Blue-moon beers.
- Friendly staff.
- Relaxing atmosphere.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!