“Good burgers and french fries!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #69 of 288 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Love the burgers and there are many toppings to choose from! The steak fries are delicious and you can keep getting refills! The special seasoning is delicious on the fries. There are many other sandwiches, salads and entrees available too.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Awesome 4 Star rating as you can’t go wrong here! I enjoyed my free Birthday Burger and it was delicious. Let me 1st point out a few struggles that most restaurants have, but NOT at this location. First off came at 12:30pm for lunch. The line was long, but boy did they get people seated quickly! Nice Job as I thought I was going to have to wait a while. The staff was super friendly and the young man who served me was personable, down to earth, chatted a bit and didn’t make me feel rushed. I always watch to see if there is a Manager on the floor or just chilling in his office in back. Not in this case. He was the one who delivered my meal, and brought me a few extra side sauces as requested. Side note: They keep within cooking guidelines so when you order medium rare, you well get medium. I knew this going in so I ordered medium rare and the burger itself was juicy and delicious! Bottomless fries are a niche option, but sure didn’t need them as my order had plenty. Great dining experience, staff and Manager on point, and really an awesomely good burger! Do join the e-club for the free birthday burger!!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

We went for a free Birthday burger that we were eligible for with our Red Robin Royalty card. Obviously, the burgers are always very good. We also like the wraps and the fish and chips. Although the fries are 'endless' or 'bottomless' we have never been offered them. The burgers come with a small stainless cup of fries, I don't know where they came up with this, but makes the serving size very small.(you can get a vegetable or salad instead of fries.) I also do the lettuce wrapped burger instead of a bun, and they offer a veggie type burger also. Waitstaff was so-so, even though we were there for an earlier dinner, and it didn't seem busy. Seems to be an issue whenever we go.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Stopped here for a birthday meal during our trip. They couldn't get my royalty card to work right, but did that stop them? No way! The waiter and the manager helped us every step of the way. They were so good to us and very attentive! The hamburger, fries and onion rings we had were super. Loved the special sauces we tried as dips as well. Always enjoy Red Robin, but these folks made it extra nice; even made turning 69 not so bad!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Food was okay but not the best. We were rather disappointed with our meals, as they were not near as good as other ones we have had at other Red Robins.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!