“Mothers Day Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Make reservations. Had a good selection of food. Very busy but it was Mothers Day. Champagne brunch and Mothers got a

2  Thank GRANDMALYN

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Upon entering the restaurant there was a slight cat odor. The tables were done up nicely with small vases of flowers. The server was attentive. Unfortunately the food was awful. The prices were way too high. I had a ham & cheese sandwich in which there was way too much of the thick sliced ham and the bread was soggy. We will not ever frequent this establishment again and I would not recommend it.

1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 13 November 2015

To celebrate a birthday and an early Thanksgiving we decided to do brunch at Old Neighborhood. The breakfast was hot and appetizing. Foods were not left to go cold or old and there was a nice variety for everyone. They also had a salad bar and dessert bar. While the made to order omelets did take a little while longer, they were served the way it was ordered and they were hot. 4 in our party were very pleased with them. While the other 5 in the party went for items on the bar, my son went back 3 times for the carved roast beef. Need I say more? We were treated to hot out of the oven sticky buns brought to our table by the server.

Staff was some of the best ever! Plates were removed, drinks were refilled and they couldn't have done more.

The overall atmosphere of this place was wonderful. Very, very clean (including the bars, seating, restrooms and outside). Sleek while keeping that "old neighborhood" feel.

I especially appreciated that an automatic gratuity was not added to the ticket for a table of 9. Glad it wasn't because I gave them a 33% one. I couldn't have been happier.

I can't wait to go back to try their dinner menu.

1  Thank c b
Reviewed 17 October 2015

a very comfortable, relaxing old school neighborhood restaurant. nothing fancy, but a very solid, diverse menu: fresh fish, prime rib, chicken, lamb, beef stroganoff. standard, but respectable salad bar. fish and chips were excellent, and the prime rib was prepared perfectly and came with horseradish mouse and fresh horseradish. very friendly and professional service. will definitely return for dinner, and the Sunday brunch ( with cooked to order omelets) looks very inviting.

overall, a very comfortable dining experience. worth a trip. enjoy.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

My mom and I enjoyed eating here while visiting with friends in Arvada. I was a little suspect upon seeing the exterior, not that it looked bad, but just that it looked like a mom and pop kind of place. We were greeted upon entering by the owner - a nice touch! The food selections were excellent and that made it hard to decide on just one entrée. I finally settled on the rainbow trout with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. All three items were delicious. The trout was moist and seasoned perfectly and the green beans were slightly browned with a sauce of some type - so good!! My mom had the tempura coconut shrimp and it was definitely the best coconut shrimp I have ever tried.

1  Thank Diana L