“Not sure how it survives”
Review of Old Neighborhood Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Neighborhood Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Old Neighborhood has been around for decades. Not sure if the TV redo a couple years ago helped. The food is now passable; the hosts' personalities still stoney (as in original sense of word). Too many other choices out there, where the food shines and hosts act as if they are glad to see you. I will say that the servers are nice and deserve good tips.

3  Thank MargieMcA

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I've been going here since I was a kid and I'm 28 years old now. They have some of the best Prime Rib that I have ever tasted, and the Hottest Horse Radish, Mmmm Horse Radish... Jk but The owners are great people, Randy and Alexa always come out of the kitchen to say hi and see how we are and how our meal was. I will continue to be a Lifetime Customer of this amazing local restaurant!

2  Thank Derek K
Reviewed 11 February 2016

There was 11 of us. Everyone ordered something different. Mine was very good. The service was great. Nice and quiet for as many people that were there for lunch. You could actually talk and hear each other. Service was great and the wait for food was not long and the did individual tickets. All in all a good experience. First time I had been back since the re model and was impressed. Fresh flowers on all the tables.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We have been comming here forever. Great food. Brunch is excellent. If you come for dinner you MUST get a Manhattan.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Old neighborhood is a wonderful blast from the past settled in an older area of Arvada, CO. It has tremendous charm and makes on feel as if you're "coming back home". The food is wonderful (best prime rib around) with generous serving sizes. The prices are reasonable and even better if you arrive before 6 for their sunset specials. Try the broasted porkchop! It is juicy yet crispy on the outside. Yum!