“A Great Place to Celebrate”
Review of Old Neighborhood Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Neighborhood Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We wanted a quiet place with excellent but reasonably priced food to celebrate a milestone family event. We picked the right place. Arriving at 5 p.m. on a Saturday, we had a back room nearly to ourselves for our group--plus the option to order from their specially priced 4 to 6 pm menu that offered a variety of selections at great prices. My serving of top sirloin was perfectly prepared, and the others seemed to enjoy their selections as well. But if you order dessert, be prepared for a huge portion--easily enough for two. (The mud pie was amazing.)

1  Thank AJS54

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Old Neighborhood has been around for decades. Not sure if the TV redo a couple years ago helped. The food is now passable; the hosts' personalities still stoney (as in original sense of word). Too many other choices out there, where the food shines and hosts act as if they are glad to see you. I will say that the servers are nice and deserve good tips.

3  Thank MargieMcA
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I've been going here since I was a kid and I'm 28 years old now. They have some of the best Prime Rib that I have ever tasted, and the Hottest Horse Radish, Mmmm Horse Radish... Jk but The owners are great people, Randy and Alexa always come out of the kitchen to say hi and see how we are and how our meal was. I will continue to be a Lifetime Customer of this amazing local restaurant!

2  Thank Derek K
Reviewed 11 February 2016

There was 11 of us. Everyone ordered something different. Mine was very good. The service was great. Nice and quiet for as many people that were there for lunch. You could actually talk and hear each other. Service was great and the wait for food was not long and the did individual tickets. All in all a good experience. First time I had been back since the re model and was impressed. Fresh flowers on all the tables.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We have been comming here forever. Great food. Brunch is excellent. If you come for dinner you MUST get a Manhattan.