“Delicious bread”

Arvada Great Harvest Bread Co
Ranked #31 of 279 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I went in to try the jalapeno-cheese bread, but it wasn't available that day. I tried a sample of the Santa Fe cornbread & it was delicious. I signed up for the points system & got a coupon for a free loaf with the purchase of another loaf. I went back that Friday & purchased the jalapeno-cheese loaf & got the free loaf at that time. I also tried a sample of the Asiago bread & it was delicious as well! The loaves that I've purchased have run about $7, which is more than you'd pay in the grocery store, but they are all made fresh at this location. I highly recommend this store for bread!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Great variety of breads, muffins, etc. I asked for a certain kind of bread that I love (Cinnamon chip). The owner was out front and told me they were making it only in loaves now instead of the round style that I was used to. I tried the loaf and I told her it wasn't done in the middle. She said that if I ever got anything from her store and wasn't satisfied to let her know and she'd make it right. Then she handed me a free loaf of my favorite bread.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Great bread, sandwiches and sweets! Love that they are connected to Two Rivers and Vitamin Cottage. Grab a breakfast sandwich from Great Harvest, a coffee from Two rivers and finish your morning with grocery shopping at VC. I love that everything is baked fresh in house without all the usual chemicals.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

You've got to try the Breakfast Sandwich on a fresh-baked biscuit at the Arvada Great Harvest. First they have great biscuits; cracked pepper; cheddar and other great flavors are baked on a rotating schedule. The sandwich consist of egg; ham or bacon; cheese; tomato and purple onion and their house sauce all for less than $5. Delicious! Too delicious to be called 'cheap' in spite of the low price--delicious and inexpensive.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

This is some great bread, but the cookies are what I go for. They have big cookies and samples if you want to try things. We try to go every week.

Been to Arvada Great Harvest Bread Co? Share your experiences!