“Pricey for what you get; order errors”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #91 of 272 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 21 December 2014

This was my second time at this BWW location - I'd been a regular patron of the one in Westminster back in the day.

Ordered online, with a garlic mushrooms and a "large" wings (half "hot", half "Asian zing"). At some point in the recent past, BWW has changed their menu so that you no longer order a number of wings, but an unspecified size of wings. I had no idea what "large" entailed, although I gathered that it was larger than the medium. As it turns out, when I arrived, it was 20 wings. I really wish that I could have just ordered "20 wings".

The hot was okay, although not especially hot. I really liked the Asian zing flavor. The mushrooms, which I typically like, were cold (yes, I arrived a few minutes prior to my order's pickup time).

One annoying item - I ordered bleu cheese as a side, and it was an online order, so I presumed that it would transmit to the establishment. Sure enough, I had "bleu cheese" written four times on my receipt, but did not receive any actual bleu cheese.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Of course, it's a sports bar, so yes, it's quite loud. It's a convenient meeting spot with friends after work, but we don't like the food so much.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

You cannot go wrong with this location to watch your favorite spots teams, UFC fights, etc while enjoying your favorite wings. They now have more sauces and change them every 1/4. They have the ghost pepper sauce which is fantastic and pair your favorite wings with 1 of their 30 beers on draft. They have great happy hour specials Monday-Friday day from 2-6 pm and every night from 10pm-close.