“ID'ing a 70 year old? Really?”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #91 of 272 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Totally absurd company policy applied in a very condescending way requiring a 60/70 year old couple to show their ID when we had been frequenting the restaurant for over a year with no such request. Spoke with the manager with no resolution so we left, never to return.

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

The service here is right up there with Disney. No, not kidding. The staff is very attentive and even have people dedicated to simply making sure your experience is excellent. Our two boys were provided tablets to play a multitude of games on on while my wife and I played interactive trivia.

Our drinks never saw the bottom of their glasses before we were offered refills and don't hesitate to ask for your favorite game on the nearest television. As long as it isn't the main big screen, they are very accommodating.

The food is about what you'd expect from a big chain. Nothing too exciting but nothing bad either. I recommend the homemade potato chips - ask for them extra crispy.

Reviewed 21 December 2014

This was my second time at this BWW location - I'd been a regular patron of the one in Westminster back in the day.

Ordered online, with a garlic mushrooms and a "large" wings (half "hot", half "Asian zing"). At some point in the recent past, BWW has changed their menu so that you no longer order a number of wings, but an unspecified size of wings. I had no idea what "large" entailed, although I gathered that it was larger than the medium. As it turns out, when I arrived, it was 20 wings. I really wish that I could have just ordered "20 wings".

The hot was okay, although not especially hot. I really liked the Asian zing flavor. The mushrooms, which I typically like, were cold (yes, I arrived a few minutes prior to my order's pickup time).

One annoying item - I ordered bleu cheese as a side, and it was an online order, so I presumed that it would transmit to the establishment. Sure enough, I had "bleu cheese" written four times on my receipt, but did not receive any actual bleu cheese.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Of course, it's a sports bar, so yes, it's quite loud. It's a convenient meeting spot with friends after work, but we don't like the food so much.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

You cannot go wrong with this location to watch your favorite spots teams, UFC fights, etc while enjoying your favorite wings. They now have more sauces and change them every 1/4. They have the ghost pepper sauce which is fantastic and pair your favorite wings with 1 of their 30 beers on draft. They have great happy hour specials Monday-Friday day from 2-6 pm and every night from 10pm-close.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!