“Great coffee great staff”
Review of The Bluegrass

The Bluegrass
Ranked #9 of 279 Restaurants in Arvada
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: During the day, we are a coffee house that focuses on espresso-based drinks while proudly serving an array of Bourbon-inspired and other pastries, muffins, cakes, scones and cakes. At night, we turn into a Bourbon bar where people feel "at home", dishing out an array of pizzas and all types of Bourbons for every taste and price point.
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Came in to check out the live music one night missed it so decided to try there pizzas which was delicious!! Then ask about what time they opened for coffee? Came back next day and ordered a triple expresso my usual morning kick and must say had best coffee good creamer and even serverved with soda water on the side!! As they do in Italy very impressed!! My friend tried a breakfast burrito and said it was very tasty! Would come all the time if I lived here!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Pizza, amazing. Salad, satisfying. Drinks, delightful. Service, sincere. Music, lively. The Bluegrass has something for everyone whether you're a coffee or whisky connoisseur, enjoy live music of small ensembles or one man bands, intriguing pizzas or that old time neighborhood pub feel. The Bluegrass does not disappoint!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This place is all that! The food, the drinks, the music, the staff! You will not be disappointed I am a frequent flyer there! The staff always makes me feel so welcomed!! Kirsten, Josh & Tyler welcome me as if I'm a long loss friend! I just love it... just writing about it makes me want to rush over there now!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place is definitely a great dinner and drinks option. We loved the pizza we had, and they were very accommodating with any special requests. They had some great mixed drinks as well as different types of liquors. I definitely recommend it, and we'll be back again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I've been here a few times - we love it, but it is hard to get in sometimes because everyone else loves it too. They specialize in coffees during the day, and bourbon by night with pizza and other munchies all day. My favorites - the Secretariat and a Bourbon Ball. If you walk past and see an open table - stop in - you will not be dissapointed!

Been to The Bluegrass? Share your experiences!