Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$625
US$369
Aspen Mountain Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$191
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$329
Travelocity
Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$489
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$490
US$410
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$351
The St. Regis Aspen Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$749
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$885
US$862
  • Pool
All reviewsmain streetapres skidowntown aspenwarm cookieseuropean stylelocation is greata great stayhot tubin townyogurtperfect place to staymaroon bellsthird floorcomfortable roomsan easy walkshops and restaurantsfew blocks
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I probably spend 150-200 nights in hotels a year. I spent four nights at the Annabelle Inn earlier this month, and it's already one of my favorite hotels ever.

Pros:
Nice continental breakfast every morning included in stay. Occasionally Mike brings out some quiche -- very delicious

Each room has character -- a different theme or decor, which makes it feel like your own experience.

The staff is OUTSTANDING -- Charley, Mike, Danny, and Donavan all helped out on our stay, and I can't say enough about how great they were.

You're about a 2 minute walk to the free shuttles that head to all the mountains -- very easy to get on the mountain for the day.

The view from the second floor hot tub -- truly exceptional.

Cons:
No major dissatisfiers for me.

Will definitely be recommending to friends and staying here on next trip to Aspen.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We enjoyed 4 nights here. It was a great place with comfortable rooms, spotless baths & great breakfasts. The Saturday apres ski was perfect. Our host, Charlie Case was full of helpful information about Aspen and how to get around.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We made a trip to Aspen back in October, and arrived into town without reservations. I'm a picky person when it comes to things like musty smelling rooms so when possible I like to see the rooms before I book, (Don?) took the time to let me see their 3 different room sizes/types without an ounce of annoyance, which I had received from the one hotel we stopped at first. We booked two nights initially and liked it so much we stayed a third, and their rates were also the best we found at the time. We enjoyed the hot tub which was right outside of our room, and all the restaurants and shops were within walking distance. Breakfast was Absolutely great, we had been on the road for a few weeks and were so tired of powdered scrambled eggs and their greasy side dishes, this Inn had quite a few things to choose from including ham, turkey, and my favorite Kerrygold Dubliner cheese!! Thank you again for making our stay there pleasant and memorable, we hope to be back someday! Jen& Shawn

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenuary26
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We just stayed at the Annabelle Inn for the first time and we highly recommend it to others.

The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating and made sure that we had everything that we needed.

The location is perfect and within walking distance of the downtown area shopping and restaurants.

The room was great and the king-size bed was very comfortable. Everything was clean and the front lobby area where we could sit by the fire and work was perfect.

We are so glad that we had the chance to experience it and will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My wife and I came here for a mid-week getaway this fall. We had a great trip and liked the place overall, but there were a few problems that threatened to ruin the experience.

I'll start with the good:
First of all it was a great value, at least by Aspen standards. The location was good, just 2 blocks from the center of town and it was an easy walk to restaurants and cafes. The place itself was something between a hotel and a B&B. It had private-entrance rooms around a central courtyard, with a fountain and coi pond. It was also well-equipped with two hot tubs, a laundry room and a cozy lobby. It was very clean and fairly well maintained. Also the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was pretty basic, but there were plenty of options and the bagels were actually quite good. And it's always nice to not have to go looking for food at 7am.

Now the bad:
We picked a standard room, knowing it would be facing a noisy street. But the real reason it was so noisy was that the door latch was not installed well, so there was a large gap around the door that could not close. I would imagine it makes it pretty cold in the winter too. It is a shame that something that could easily be fixed was left to cause such a problem. The bed was also very worn-out and uncomfortable. Then we found that our shower drain was backed up, which sounded like an ongoing problem. The second day they were nice enough to move us to an interior room, which was quieter, but the bed wasn't much better. The decor was an odd collection of country and ski-lodge, which didn't really seem to fit the mood of the hotel, but this was not a major factor for me.

So overall, this hotel was a fun, clean and affordable choice for a short stay in Aspen. But it could have been a lot better with some basic updates and repairs.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple