“Great location”
Review of Annabelle Inn

Annabelle Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Aspen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Only spent one night at the Annabelle but I definitely would return. Great location - walking distance to everything in town but quiet at night. Bedroom and bath were very attractive, comfortable, clean and well appointed.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, select one that is not street facing on the ground level
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

After an arduous hike from crested Butte the kind shuttle driver dropped is off across the street from the inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were greeted with warm cookies and she offered to open up the hot tub for us. She directed us to the restaurant row which was a short walk from the inn. The bed was comfortable and it was a perfect place to rest after a beautiful hike.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Charley_Case, General Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thanks for the kind words. I'll make sure Marie sees the review. Happy hiking!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Third time I stayed here, what a treat. Every room is decorated different. The men in charge are delightful. Quiet, clean comfortable. Breakfast in European style. Set off the beaten track on main street perfect place for a romantic stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Annabelle Inn is close enough to the heart of Aspen that you can easily walk the distance in about six to 10 minutes, depending on your speed and how long you get stuck at a crosswalk.

Annabelle is a charming hotel, which at the time we visited was so quiet that we were actually able to sleep with the windows open. The rooms face into a charming, internal courtyard, rather than being open to the street. We were on the third floor, which is the highest level. I’m not sure if they have an elevator for guests, as we just carried our bags up. If you have health issues, you might call to find out or ask for a room on the first floor.

I really appreciated that they have a coin laundry on site. I was able to throw my clothes in the washer, set the timer on my phone, and wait in our room rather than sitting in a Laundromat somewhere. Another plus is that they provide parking.

Breakfasts were similar to what you would find in Europe—meat, cheese, cereal, yogurt, etc.

The room was clean and had ample space for my husband and me, the staff was friendly; and, as I stated earlier, it is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants.

I would recommend Annabell to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mah1066ban
Charley_Case, General Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Mah1066,

Thank you so much for the review. We do have an elevator, albeit a slow one.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the facilities. Indeed, the third floor room are generally the most quiet on property and afford great views.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The Annabelle Inn combines European and rustic styles to create an incredible experience. The staff were not just helpful and friendly but made you feel like their most special guest. The location is within easy walking distance to the shops and restaurants but located in a beautiful residential area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rietman2017
Charley_Case, General Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for the great review, and compliment to the staff! I'll make sure everyone sees it.

Safe travels,