Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
StayForLongUS$136
1,111 results
All reviews denver airport front desk fire pit shuttle service park and fly next morning other hotels room was clean and comfortable great place to stay parking lot business center cookies very nice hotel convenient location free breakfast hgi henry
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Our company held an in-person meeting at the HGI Denver Airport last week. Sales Manager, Keri Thompson, did a fabulous job in accommodating our requests to have the room set up to social distance, have pre-wrapped cookies, etc. Her staff was outstanding, namely, Gus, who came to my rescue with solutions when I needed them. The sleeping room was also great! Super comfortable bed and pillows, clean and I felt safe in all areas of the hotel with the cleaning protocols they had in place. I constantly saw staff cleaning something which I appreciated. Restaurants are within walking distance which is a bonus! We will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2021

The hotel was very comfortable, especially the beds and pillows. The hotel also seemed very clean. The outside fire pit was very nice with a gas fire. The pool area and hot tub were nice, but the hot tub was cold. Parking was free and easy.

2  Thank CaptainCookieDaddy
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I stayed here for two nights. Everything about this place was solid overall. It was modern, clean, things worked, had a microwave and refrigerator, clear that COVID protocols were in place, and free of dingy and dubious clientele. As others on here note, it is also within walking distance to several restaurants, including about the only Numero Uno's in the western U.S. and a halfway decent Asian food place across the street. I also found it easy to get in multi-mile runs here- it's about a mile or two down sidewalks until you get to a trail by the creek, which goes for a few miles north and east and, even though Google maps said it didn't, looks like it has recently been extended to some degree the other direction. Although it has a shuttle, I opted to take the RTA, which, although costly at $10.50 each way, helped ensure I didn't have to share a cramped shuttle with others during COVID and kept me out of waiting in the cold since shuttles can sometimes take forever to come. This is also handy to use if you want to stay out here and go to downtown- it's about a 30-minute ride for about $5 each way. The primary reason I am giving this place a low rating is this particular chain (Hilton Garden Inn) continues to assign those who book through non-direct sites handicap rooms, even when it's clear there's plenty of other rooms available. When booking my room for this stay, I even had the choice of a regular or handicap room and I selected the regular one. While getting the handicap room is sometimes just an annoyance, here, it makes a difference as the shower you get doesn't have an actual barrier and instead has just a curtain. Not only was it uncomfortable during the shower but water got everywhere in the bathroom both mornings and, in a hurry the second day, I almost took a bad slip and fall. Just really a horrible experience and something Hilton needs to stop doing- if you don't want Priceline or Hotwire customers, then don't post your rooms for sale there! And the price difference between direct and Priceline was all of about $10/night. I'd have definitely considered going back here but, because of this practice and this alone, I will not be returning and recommend to those who book this hotel non-direct to do your homework- not sure if this is a Hilton thing or Hilton Garden Inn (this is the third Hilton Garden I have been at in the past few months booked through Priceline and all three times I was assigned a handicap room even though it was clear there were tons of open rooms) but either way, it's a horrible practice, especially when it means a significant downgrade in experience.

Room tip: Avoid this place and chain if you book non-direct- you will be assigned the worst room available out of spite for not booking with them!
Reviewed 23 December 2020

Clean room and several restaurants within walking distance. During covid, they had a great made-to-order-to-take-to-your-room breakfast. Chorizo burrito for me and another sausage burrito for the family.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Harry R
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed on the way to family gathering for Thanksgiving. And on the way back to catch a plane home to Florida.
The first night we didn't arrive until 2 a.m....the desk personnel was very nice and accommodating.
The second stay they allowed us to check in a little early. There was an incident in which a guest tried to heat up a biscuit in the microwave but did it too long and it burnt...the smoke alarm went off through out the hotel...the toilet overflowed...and it would keep running unless you jiggled the handle..there also was a bubbling sound in the sink. But overall the staff were great the rooms were clean, we would stay again! Oh and Manny the shuttle driver was great...would recommend him to anyone!

Date of stay: November 2020