“Lunch for three”
Review of Bombay Bar & Grill

Bombay Bar & Grill
Ranked #53 of 758 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Description: Contemporary Indian and Pakistani Restaurant providing a 5 Star Dining Experience.
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Three of us went to this restaurant including my 7 year old. The atmosphere was very nice and I was a little surprised at how large the restaurant was. We were met almost a soon as we entered the restaurant and seated near the buffet.
The food was very good we had Mattar Palau a rice with peas in it, tandoori chicken, Saag Paneer a creamy spinach, vegetable Samosas that were just a little spicy, Spicy beef meatballs.Carrot pudding & watermelon.
My daughter who can be picky liked a lot of the food and went back for seconds.
The restrooms were clean and had a pleasant smell.
The price was reasonable.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We all had the $10.95 lunch buffet --amazing! Best Indian food I've ever had in Denver. So many delicious options, beautifully presented, and wonderfully friendly staff. Reminded me of the "100 Foot Journey!" (Great movie!)

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I love Indian food, but seldom enjoy it, so when I find friends ready to go I jump on the chance! This gem is nestled in a shopping plaza with a myriad of other international delights! You must check it out!

One of my Denver friends suggested the new Bombay Bar and Grill in Aurora. We made it there at the last minute to enjoy the lunch buffet. Even though it was near the end of the buffet, the food was plentiful, flavorful, and temp was still hot.

The decor here is just right - it strikes that perfect blend of exotic, authentic, and contemporary. Even the buffet area is adorned with care.

The food options on the weekday buffet offer most of the standard fare that Indian food lovers are seeking and then some! Tandoori chicken, saag paneer, curry chicken, chicken tikka masala, biriyani, Chana masala, chutneys, many other dishes whose names escape me... don't get me wrong, there were dishes that I love that they didn't have on the buffet, but I have exotic tastes.

Service was excellent - very friendly and attentive - that means a lot!

Next time I'll go for dinner and select dishes not offered in the buffet.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

From the appetizers to the entrees to the desserts, the décor to the lighting, this restaurant delights in every way. The owner is a very down-to-earth, personable man who personally makes sure you are being taken care of by servers who are just as agreeable and welcoming.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Just opened. My wife and I had an excellent dining experience. Great food, service, atmosphere. Ordered non-vegetarian combo for 2, delicious and large. 2 more meals at home. Can't wait to go again.