Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort SuitesUS$160
PricelineUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
Expedia.comUS$160
eDreamsUS$160
ZenHotels.comUS$177
All reviews room was clean a great stay uc amenity linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights due to medical appointments. The location, although convenient to UC, it is not a great neighborhood. The parking lot of the hotel isn’t as well lit as it could be. There were homeless people loitering around the parking lot. The room was adequate.

The breakfast seriously lacked. Juice, muffin and frozen pizza. They refused to provide clean towels, not kidding at all. We went out and purchased new clean ones. They also refused to clean the room, due to “covid”. Terrible stay, and not proud to leave a review like this, it’s unfortunate. I attempted to speak with the general manager to resolve, however, she refused to accept any responsibility and/or accountability. We even told her that we had it on video of her staff refusing to provide clean towels. Definitely won’t be staying here again and if you like clean, safe lodging, maybe shop around.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Not clean found food on floor, mold in corners of tub, and very bad service, you could not even get clean towels
Shady people hang out in parking lot, breakfast bags was a choice of pizza or breakfast taco, both horrible

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2020

If you need a Hotel near Children's and Anschutz Medical Campus at a better price, this is the one. I use to stay right across the street from Anschutz Medical Campus. With no special breakfasts because of Covid, you might as well take a couple minute drive and save 30 t0 40 % on your rooml cost. I found Comfort Suites to have large clean rooms with easy access. Plenty of quick serve Restaurants near by and straight down Colfax to Anschutz Medical Campus

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

I am a rewards member so I booked hotels for my 45 yr son who was traveling cross country.
My son who is legally armed arrived before dark and called me to ask if I had researched this hotel well.
He said the location was in a very low rent location with graffiti and unfriendly looking people around. He definitely would not feel secure leaving his car in the lot.
As it was too late and there was really no case to plead for a refund, I had to eat the credit card charge. I booked him in another Choice Hotels location near the airport.
Advice to Trip advisors users : Read more than recent reviews especially ones by reviewers with more that a few posts.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 2 July 2020

I stayed there and came back again because I really like it. Big room, very clean, friendly stuff who didn't wear masks though, great and spacious room. All in all a place I can for sure recommend. It's right by the medical campus.

Date of stay: June 2020