“AMAZING FOOD EVERY TIME I GO!!!”
Review of Jus Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jus Grill
Ranked #22 of 806 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I don't usually rate or make comments for businesses, but some how the wonderful staff and food make me keep coming back, and therefore make me very happy to take time out of my very busy days to write a review. The food... delicious and whats even better they take mobile coupons, so find one before you go, no need to print it out! Thanks for reading, be blessed, enjoy! P.S. Try the breakfast burrito smothered in authentic green chili... its a huge plate of food, and only 6.35$!!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Not for the Iliff location but the new one across from Grandview HS. Small area but absolutely great food and plenty of it. Be forewarned, it gets crowded early and only open for breakfast and lunch. Liquor license is pending so no alcohol yet

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast if you don't mind the price. Plenty of seating and no waiting to sit down typically.

Not the best of quality ingredients but they get the job done! I stopped going as you can find cheaper better alternatives!

Cheers!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

You can't go wrong here for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Found the place by accident one day and make sure that I go back at least once a week for a meal.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Heading to another tournament, we decided to take in a local fav. Jus grill popped up TripAdvisor, so we decided to try it. Pretty good. My husband breakfast was amazing. Loved the burrito. I chose the corner bed hash and eggs. Meh!! Canned hash just warned up. The rest was good. Potatoes, eggs and toast, yum!!