“Sliding Door Moment…”

Bent Fork American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bent Fork American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 812 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peoria
Transit: Nearby to RTD stops, also I-225 and Parker Road Park & Ride.
Description: A locally-owned independent restaurant, The Bent Fork serves a diverse offering of traditional dishes that are inventive, fresh, and flavorful in a distinctive environment of casual sophistication. With our award winning menu, eclectic wine list, handcrafted martinis, art and architecture, the stage is set for our staff to deliver an experience that will melt away the stress, stimulate the palate, and leave you wanting more. Lunch or dinner, the ambiance, price points, and menu variety provide an environment that allows for a simple weeknight meal or celebration of a special occasion. Guests feel comfortable in casual or dressy attire, whether it's a business lunch, time with the girls, a Saturday night date, or a family meal. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our stop at The Bent Fork in Aurora on Easter Sunday, 2018 was a “Sliding Doors” moment. If you’ve ever seen the movie by the same title, with Gwyneth Paltrow, you’ll understand.

We were all set to go to another restaurant nearby The Bent Fork, but at the last minute we decided to change…and we were so we glad we did!

Upon arrival, the owner greeted us warmly and prepared a booth for us. We were seated quickly and then came “the moment”, when our server, Deshawn, introduced himself. This young man is a cut above in every respect and we all agreed that he was one of the best servers we had ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was prompt, extremely courteous and thought of every detail. For example: I ordered the Buffalo Beer Cheese Burger (which was excellent!) and it came with fries. Now, under normal circumstances, the server will ask if you would like ketchup for the fries. But not Deshawn: He gave me a veritable cornucopia of options: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, Sriracha, you name it! And, since he was that thorough, I hit him option J) Thousand Island Dressing, to which he said, “Absolutely no problem!”.

While I could go on and on about Deshawn’s exceptional service, suffice it to say that not only will we be back to The Bent Fork in Aurora but we will make sure that Deshawn is there and that we can get a table with him. No offense to the other servers there, but Deshawn is “THE MAN!”

Oh, and by the way, everything we ate at “The Fork” was superb, from the “Loaded” Wedge Salad to the French Dip to my Buffalo Burger. Even the House Salad was excellent. So, if you’re looking for some great eats and even greater service, head over to The Bent Fork in Aurora!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We are Philadelphians in Colorado for skiing and visiting family and friends. This little neighborhood place had sophistication and local spunk. Authentic and low key quality. Coming back next year. Super fish tacos and sublime martini!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Note: I reserve 5 star for wowers. So 4 stars is as the rating suggest, very good. I had the southwest rolls, Caprese salad, four cheese grilled cheese with tomato bisque and my wife had the ribs. Favorite part was the southwest rolls. Everything else was very good, except the caprese salad, which had an odd dressing.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I had no Idea what to expect when my husband told me he made reservations to this restaurant on December 23 to celebrate my birthday. Given the name, I did not have high expectations that this would be a good place to eat however… I was very surprised to learn that it is a great upscale yet family-friendly restaurant. The selection of wines were great and the food was even better! We had wonderful service and it has a nice ambience.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has nice ambiance and a great large and varied menu. It's medium cost and generous portions are nice too.