“This place is homey”

Waffle House
Ranked #172 of 812 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love this place. Its like going back in time. listening to the servers call out a orders like they did in the old diners in the 50s. Food is great and the servers are so friendly. Ya got to go....

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Some good people working in here and a diverse crowd of customers. Food as expected, but the waffles today don't taste as good as they used to when I was in my twenties and coming out of a bar.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Took the wife and kid to ihop but too crowded and an iffy part of town. Decided to give Waffle House a try because it's the WH...and because it was on the way. We showed up between rushes and sat down immediately. Food was good and quick and Grandma(our server) was wonderful in an informal way.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Stopped for grits, my mother-in-law was craving! Meals are generous and cooked fresh. Husband especially enjoyed the chili on his hamburger. Everything was tasty and the service could not have been better.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Now I'm just gonna say the staff that works at this waffle house is a group of cartoon characters I swear lol. They are so friendly and keep you laughing and having a good fun time at work. They work together so well and make great food at the sane time. I noticed there are regulars there that will only eat if specific cooks make their food which shows loyalty. They could eat anywhere else but the come there daily. That in itself speaks loudly about how good the food us and the customer service. The only negative I had is that it is cold as can be in there and the bathroom is even colder but that's the only negative. It was clean, service was fast, attentive, and genuine.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!