“Family visit”

Saj Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #119 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

2nd time eating at this location, food was great just like the first time. Friendly atmosphere and manager always comes to greet you at the table. I’ll be back.

Gary W.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Saj has become a neighborhood standby. Quick, comfortable & reasonably priced option. Falafel, tabouli, humus, baklava.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The Marsalla pizza is the best! The crust is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside - perfect! The pesto sauce is flavorful and just delicious. One pizza provided a great lunch for the two of us, so it was a good value. We also found the people working there to be very helpful, eager to please, and friendly.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Good food all around. Not as good as a sit down Mediterranean restaurant but good for more fast food. That being said they are overall pretty slow here which makes it difficult to visit during work lunch time. They have frequently gotten my order wrong but are more than happy to quickly fix it.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

For a picky foodie, this is saying something. This is, I repeat THE ONLY PLACE that I will ever tell them what I feel like and then use the words "whatever you think sounds good". I have never been disappointed, and on the contrary, every time I go gets better. Sure it's a fast-paced lunch café, but I don't know how they do it-I have always had fresh, delicious, and above all, tasty food here. Highly recommended.