“Great food, great service”
Review of Cafe Paprika

Cafe Paprika
Ranked #6 of 748 Restaurants in Aurora
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant owner was absolutely amazing and help us navigate through the exquisite menu.
We started with Falafel plate and Bastilla which were both great. For mains we had the chicken shawarma, Fish Tajin and Lamb couscous. In my opinion the Tajin was the best but everyone enjoyed their meals tremendously.
For desert we went with Baklava and M'hencha, that had an amazing home made rose sauce also recommended.
The owner is very proud that everything is home made and he has been with the restaurant for over 20 years.
We are definitely coming back!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Only open weird hours but absolutely the best Greek food in Aurora hands down with friendly staff and the great service I would absolutely recommend stopping in kinda hard to see from the road and not normally busy.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Came here for lunch today based on the excellent reviews. Service was friendly, fast and efficient. I quickly decided upon the chicken kabobs with saffron basmati rice and grilled vegetables. I did not try the hummus or baba ganoush today. I did however order a Moroccan coffee. It came out quickly and smelled of cinnamon and cardemom. I asked the host (also the owner) about it and he told me he ground the beans together with the two spices. It was excellent and not over-flavored.
The food came out quickly and was very good. The chicken was lean and moist. The rice and vegetables were good too.
Finally, I was enticed to try the homemade baklava. Nom nom. Can't wait to come back. No wonder they've been here 20 years. I will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The food was very good and the owner took great pride in his restaurant and all of his customers. It was a very delightful and enjoyable evening with good food.

1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 2 March 2017

It's very small, but quaint. The owner was very nice, and service and food were pretty good. I wasn't the one paying, but, I thought it was a little pricey... but overall, ok.