“Unique Cupcakes!”

Taste by Spellbound
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Avon
Reviewed 8 October 2015

A beautiful, comfy, and hidden gem in the middle of Avon, CT. I feel like the shop needs to be in a more noticeable place because the only way I found about this place was from a friend who found it from Trip Advisor. The cupcakes are probably the best I've had, although they're on the expensive side for a cupcake and absolutely worth it. I had a cinnamon flavor and my daughter had a nutella one, yum!! I will be back.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

ordered a cake , was decorated beautifully, but the cake was so,so. we ordered Nutella filling and they gave us hazelnut, not what a 13 yo was looking for. they should have suggested chocholate. But the truffles are wonderful.

Miriam R, Owner at Taste by Spellbound, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Thank you for using Taste to create your celebration cake. Sorry it was not what you had wanted. Please keep in mind that Nutella is indeed hazelnut and that we did use Nutella buttercream to make your cake. Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I have had cakes, on Multiple Occasions, and every time I am able to just stop in I always get a cupcake and Macaroons. The young lady who owns this place is very hard working and extremely hard working. I would have her bake for me everyday if I could.

1  Thank Wesley H
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Incredible cupcakes! We recently moved and had a coupon, so decided to try Taste by Spellbound when I needed a quick dessert. The cupcakes were so different from others; very creative and looked too good to eat. But we could not wait to eat them! I have been back since and found even more choices! They really are delicious and very unusual.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This bakery is top notch! The owner VERY nice and the products great. You will pay top dollar for it, but you will not be disappointed.

Been to Taste by Spellbound? Share your experiences!