“Fantastic coffee and amazing hot cocoa!!”
Review of The Coffee Trade

The Coffee Trade
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I'm one of the regulars who buys coffee by the pound. After 12 lbs, the 13th is free! I love all the flavors and the gingerbread latte is to die for. I also love how they make hot cocoa for my son - not too hot so he can sip it right away. The decor is cute and I always find some cute Christmas gifts for family during the holiday season. A must see for coffee and antique lovers alike!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I've been to Coffee Trade in the past and the coffee is good, however, when a coffee shop doesn't open on Saturday until 8:30 a.m. that's simply too late! So, I went to Starbucks instead.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Fresh, excellent coffee which can be enjoyed in a beautiful atmosphere. A wonderful collection of antiques for sale, as well.
Stop by and you will want to return every day.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Take visitors from out of town here. The place is full of character in the center of old Avon. Watch the coffee being roasted.

I had a "frappe" of salted caramel, my friends had regular brew with an elephant ear pastry. Coffee concoctions can be prepared hot or iced.

We nursed our drinks in one of the rooms with antiques for sale. A good place to find local nostalgic finds, although somewhat pricey.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Was in town for 5 days and we stopped here everyday. Great place for the coffee of your choice, places to sit and visit inside and out. Some nice antiques on display that are for sale.