“Yummy and Delicious ”

Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Went to Puerto Vallarta expecting to receive a good meal with an okay margarita. I was so happy to be surprised to enjoy an amazing meal and one of the biggest and best margarita I have ever had.

We had cheese dip, steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas along with tree steak tacos. We didn't order the guacamole, but it looked amazing! It also is made at your table side. I ordered the jumbo (and boy was is big) premium on the rocks with salt margarita. It turned out to be amazing!!! I will warn you that the margarita is $30, but well worth it.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I had high hopes for a great meal here when I met a friend for dinner last week at PV. I had eaten here a few years ago, but hadn't come back in recent times as there are a lot of other options in the area. My friend suggested it, and we agreed to meet for dinner here. We dined on a Tuesday night, and it was not too crowded. I was surprised by the traveling Mariachi band that was serenading each table (for tips). They were very good but kind of loud, and I was there to catch up with my friend, so it made it hard to talk. The chips and salsa were OK. We added guacamole which was tasty. Our dinners were served very quickly. I had a combo platter that had 2 bland enchiladas & a taco. The quality was average, at best. Lots of shredded lettuce, tomato and cheese on top to make the platter look huge, but the meal itself was just Meh. The rice had almost no flavor. My friend had fajitas which looked & smelled much tastier than my dinner. She seemed to enjoy her meal. The service was fast. The servers were friendly but not intrusive. The band was polite when I told them I had a headache and would prefer that they not play for us. All in all, it was OK, but I won't be running back to PV for a Mexican meal any time soon. Just not worth the travel time.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We love starting our weekends at PV bar for happy hours. greta prices on bar food and drinks. I love their table side guacamole!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Think of this as Mexican for New Englanders. It's a step up from Taco Bell and Chi-Chi's but not by much. We've eaten here with our kids a number of times when we're looking for something quick and convenient. It's fine as far as it goes, but in terms of authenticity there are much better choices for Mexican, if that's what you're after. Regardless, the service is fast and friendly, and it's consistent even if not particularly notable.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here on our way out of Ct. For a quick drink.
We looked at their drink/Margarita menu.
We both ordered a large margarita.
And sipped on it with our chips and salsa ( we were killing time).
We asked for our check......$63.00!!!!!!! For two drinks... are you kidding me!!!!!! We had NO FOOD!!!
Zero price for the drinks on the menu!!!
I would NEVER order a drink for $30 no matter where I am at!!!
The servers response, he doesn't make the price.
I am beyond angry at the lack of integrity that this restaurant has. Very very disappointed.
Shame on you!!!

Been to Puerto Vallarta Restaurant? Share your experiences!