“Mall food”
Review of China Chao

China Chao
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We ate here for lunch a few times.. The food is very good and they give great portions for the price.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

This is your standard mall type food speculating in different takes on chicken.
Good standard and selection offered

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I make it a point to come here every time I'm in town. Not to shop, but to eat here. It's just good food. You get pleanty for the price and others in your group can choose other choices right there in the food court, yet all eat together.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Everytime I have to be down here in Florida, it is a must to go to the Altamonte Mall to eat at China Chao. I love the chicken. I don't even know the name of it. I just know I love it. Bourbon? The servers rush you. That I don't like. They are located in the food court at the mall and it has never been overly busy when I have been there. So why the rush? I don't know all their dishes and tastes. I guess they assume I do. But I guess I'll continue to be rushed so I can get my chicken. At least till they really make me angry enough that I won't return. So far, so good. Can't wait to go back. I have not found a place here at home with the same taste. Yummmm. Plus, they have a VIP card. After 4 purchases, the 5th is free.