“Salty Food”

No 1 Chinese Take Out
Reviewed 18 February 2016

The food is OK. A little salty and oily. Call ahead if you are smart. They are very busy for pick up in the evening. It's close, so I stop there

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

This is my go to Chinese food...always delicious and fresh and never longer than a few minutes wait. My friends from out of town swear by it as well and we often have feasts of different items from here when they are visiting. It's also a great value...especially at lunch where a combo plate is roughly $7 and contains enough food for two meals (dinner combos are around $10).

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Love the food here. the best flavored Chinese place in the area . Service is very poor. meter decision making can get them a long way. I order large soup and asked to put in 2 small cups since it is hard to eat from the large container while i am at work. The answer was no we can not split the quart soup into two pine size. if I want i had to buy two small soups which does not make sense for me. I use to work at a restaurant that was serving 24 oz smoothies and when customer was asking to split one 24 oz smoothie into 2 12 oz cup it was not an issue.. I think they should take better care of their everyday customers.

Date of visit: December 2014