“My 2nd best option for Mexican food”
Review of Amigo's Restaurant

Amigo's Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I been living on the area for more than 6 years and for some reason never stopped at this location. I guess I judge them based on the location and surrounding restaurants. The menu option were extensive and the service was AAA, prices on most items are from $8.00 to $12.00 per entree but do not be discourage in my opinion is food enough for 2 days, so be ready to ask for a to go box. I didn't got to try appetizers, alcohol or dessert. I'm quite sure that it will be a second visit.
In regards the flavor I will give it 7/10 compared with an Authentic Mexican Restaurant quality (Mexican chefs). But for sure it is 10 times superior to Taco Bell.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Good black bean soup but it was served cold, the waitress dished it up, she mentioned she did not find the right bowl so gave me a larger bowl. Probably did not stir the soup. Why is the waitress dishing up soup?

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I often eat here and previously service and food quality was dropping. However, I've recently gone back and things have turned around. The restaurant was clean and the food was prepared well.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We visited this location in the evening with 3 adults and sat at the outside seating area. The outside seating is covered and is dog friendly. We had drinks and dinner this visit. The margaritas were delicious and offered either over ice or frozen. For dinner we ordered both off the menu and items from the menu. Everything is fresh and made at the restaurant including the salsa and the hot sauce. I had the tamales with beans and rice and they were moist, flavorful and a good portion. My friends had a chicken breast with black beans and a quesadilla. Both were seasoned nicely, good portion size and delivered hot to the table. I asked for a hotter sauce and was given homemade habanero sauce that had some good heat but was not stupid hot. This is a locally owned independent and attention to detail is fantastic here. Great food, great service and great atmosphere!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place. We are long-time Don Pablo's patrons, and have been searching for months since they closed for another good Tex-Mex place. We found this Amigos while visiting another local place and we are happy we did. The food is awesome, the people go beyond the call of duty you take care of you, and no stone is left unturned in the service process. Vanessa was or server and has to be one of the best, most energetic servers we have experienced in some time. Also impressed with how a manager makes every attempt to visit all guests and takes the time to talk, not just walk by and ask if everything is ok. Oh, be sure to ask for the jalapeno or habanero add-in sauces to spice up the salsa if mild is not your thing. We'll be back!