“Excellent fajitas ”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I came in on a TripAdvisor recommendation and was not disappointed at all. The wait staff was busy with two very large parties, but was attentive to me as well. The manager stopped by to ask about my meal. I had chicken and steak fajitas. This is the first restaurant I have ever had someone ask how I wanted my steak prepared on my fajitas. They were excellent, and next time I'm here I won't bother with the chicken! The queso was not my favorite, yellow cheese instead of the white I was expecting. Salsa was wonderful as well. I highly recommend stopping by!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I met some friends here for dinner and it was very good. Our waiter was very attentive and took great care of us. I had the El Leon meal. It was cooked perfectly and had a lot of flavor. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I been living on the area for more than 6 years and for some reason never stopped at this location. I guess I judge them based on the location and surrounding restaurants. The menu option were extensive and the service was AAA, prices on most items are from $8.00 to $12.00 per entree but do not be discourage in my opinion is food enough for 2 days, so be ready to ask for a to go box. I didn't got to try appetizers, alcohol or dessert. I'm quite sure that it will be a second visit.
In regards the flavor I will give it 7/10 compared with an Authentic Mexican Restaurant quality (Mexican chefs). But for sure it is 10 times superior to Taco Bell.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Good black bean soup but it was served cold, the waitress dished it up, she mentioned she did not find the right bowl so gave me a larger bowl. Probably did not stir the soup. Why is the waitress dishing up soup?

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I often eat here and previously service and food quality was dropping. However, I've recently gone back and things have turned around. The restaurant was clean and the food was prepared well.