“Delicious Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Wife and I stopped by while traveling in the area, and what a surprise.
A very delicious lunch we had. The buffet choices were very good.
Our lunch was a wonderful treat. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I have been going here for years! I LOVE this place. I usually order Chicken Vindaloo ( Very Spicy) but sooo delicious!! My Hubby always gets chicken tikka masla, the sauce is fantastic! The nan bread is very good. I don't think I have ever had a bad meal here. They offer a lunch buffet but I prefer to order off the menu, but the buffet is very tasty too! It is a good thing I don't live closer otherwise I would weigh a lot more :)

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stopped in here for lunch with co-workers for the buffet lunch. Somewhat of a limited selection, as there was salad, rice, a few different chicken dishes, pastries and a dessert. I tried most of the chicken dishes and found my favorite to be the Bombay chicken, which had spicy sauce on it. Service was decent and the price wasn't bad if you eat a fair amount of food.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Visited several times over the last couple years and every time it's always consistent. The food is fresh and bursting with flavor as you consume. The staff is knowledgeable about the menu, very professional and friendly. The buffet is good, the Lamb Madras is simply amazing when paired with a piece of their garlic Naan. The tandori chicken is flavorful and very pleasing to the eye. The texture of the Channa and blend of spices make it a great vegan choice .

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It was really quite good. I live near the airport area. I am looking for good Indian food. Grew up with it. In London we had an Indian, Chinese and Chippie (fish and chips) on just about every street corner (and a pub!)