Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$66
Hotels.comUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
HurbUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2021

I have to say first, the staff member with who I talked the most, Tamara was awesome. The room was nice enough but there was a great deal of noise. I was supposed to have breakfast included with the stay but it was not offered at all and there was no discount available. This was a great hindrance to my routine. I filter my choices of hotels on this and they outright lied.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mike Lindsay, Guest Services / Front Office at MainStay Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Hello AramisThorn,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We value your comments and will use them to improve our operation. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

The General Manager Monica Is Extremely Rude and Only Cares About Taking Your Money! Do not reserve here I got charged for a reservation I never received any confirmation for! I fought for my refund and was successful because I had evidence but Monica made sure to make it hell for me and my Family for no and for reason. Very rude lady I wouldn’t trust these people

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mike Lindsay, Guest Services / Front Office at MainStay Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Understaffed. Live Cockroach in the bathroom. Somewhat stale air. No breakfast of any kind, not even bagged or prepackaged. We were told when they hire more staff will add breakfast back. This information was not updated on the site. Others at the hotel upset about card reader not working to the room. Long-term residents hang out around the front desk and outside. Price was good but there are reasons I suppose.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adventure283476
Mike Lindsay, Guest Services / Front Office at MainStay Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

Hi Adventure283476
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry to hear the hotel did not meet your expectations. We will address your concerns regarding pests and breakfast. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to having you give us a second chance in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

I had two rooms so this will encompass a review for both. Things of note: Hotel is tucked away but close to I-4 with restaurants and shops within walking or very short drive. Many people seem to be permanent or very long term residents. Staff were friendly and the pool was nice. Internet worked well even out by pool and the cable was decent.
There is definitely drug use going on in and around the property and a mixed bag of guests.
Room 1: first floor single - very clean and less worn than the second room. No smell. Also, had name brand coffee. Room was quiet with a comfortable bed and the A/C worked extremely well.
Room 2: second floor suite - I wish this one was as nice as the previous. The only similarity was the clean, comfy bed and a/c. The room furniture, while the same as room 1, was extremely worn out and dirty. Upon entering the room, there was an bad, musty smell in kitchen, which seemed to go away after I ran the garbage disposal, opened the window and sprayed air refresher. We found a weed stem/bud on the table. Used coffee in the coffee maker, no caffeinated coffee and not same brand as room 1, every coffee mug pulled from cabinet dirty and the floors were not vacuumed. There also was only 1 tv remote even though there was 2 TVs.

We often got smells of weed in the room and outside the property, witnessed drunk people all times of day in the parking lot - throwing their bottles on ground or jamming music (both rooms were quiet and it was only heard when window was open to air room or when outside).
No one bothered us during stay but it is a bit unnerving and creepy so we will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank olemissgal00
Mike Lindsay, Guest Services / Front Office at MainStay Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.