“Some of the best Chinese food in the Orlando area and then some.”

168 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Although not anywhere neat Chinatown, this is some of the best Chinese food around. One of the best Chicken Lo Mein I've ever had and I travel a lot. General Tso is delicious and egg drop soup are also amazing.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Been eating here for years and can not think of anytime I have been disappointed. Dine in or pick up the food is very good. Hope they never leave.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

This place has been around forever and because they use quality ingredients and the food is beyond excellent. Prices are worth what you get. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE if you like Chinese Food - it is THE BEST BY FAR!

Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

I was not happy to learn that one of my favorite chinese restaurants had changed owners. I took my family there for their first time as they recently have come here from abroad. I didn't recognize my servers and the food was a little off. As j was paying my bill I inquired as to whether or not the ownership had changed. I was very disappointed to find out that it had. I used to really enjoy this place but my staple meal was not the same and my wife was not impressed.

A great chinese restaurant has vanished.

Former patron

Reviewed 6 November 2014

We have dined in and taken out at this restaurant for many years. It is consistently good, has a lovely, clean dining room, and take out is quick and efficient. The staff are pleasant at all times.