“Romantic Bistro”
Review of North Beach Bistro

North Beach Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
North Beach Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Penman Rd.
Transit: There is a bus stop and a Beach Trolley Stop in front of the restaurant.
Description: North Beach Bistro is Atlantic Beach's best kept secret. Recently voted one of the top 25 restaurants in Jacksonville Magazine, North Beach Bistro offers something for everyone. We feature a casual yet elegant dining experience. Enjoy a cocktail while sampling our tapas menu in the bar before sitting down to dinner. There are many favorites on our dinner menu including our signature dishes Seafood Bouillabaisse or American Kobe Beef Burger
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Came to North Beach Bistro for the first time on Valentines Day. It's a beautiful restaurant with fabulous decor. You can tell that the chef knows what he's doing because everything I tried tasted delicious, and was executed beautifully. Our server was very nice, but I wish they would have spent a little more time with us. All in all, I will return to North Beach Bistro for another special occasion.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Really nice pub and restaurant with live entertainment some nights. Great upscale decor but the prices are reasonable and the food superb!

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Hubs and I went there for Sunday brunch. The menu is a little different/bigger than what you'll find online. Hubs had salmon Benedict and I had lox and eggs along with fried green tomatoes. Everything was freshly made and delicious. The fried green tomatoes were especially good - lightly breaded, crispy, perfectly seasoned, topped with house made pimento cheese and arugula - I ate everything on the plate. I would definitely order that with any meal I eat here. The atmosphere was subdued and relaxed, perfect for a leisurely Sunday brunch. Our server, Charles, was pleasant, funny and so personable. This was our first visit and it definitely won't be our last.

ChefDaveSeavey, Manager at North Beach Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Thank you very much for reviewing your dining experience with North Beach Bistro. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. I am happy you enjoyed the meal and the service. We hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

My husband and I ate Thanksgiving dinner here while we were on vacation at Amelia Island. He waited too late to get reservations at the hotel and they were full. :)

The food at the bistro was good as was the Margarita I had. Since we had the buffet, we had little interactions with with our waiter, but he was very pleasant and polite.

All-in-all it was a good experience.

1  Thank keel_wood
Reviewed 23 November 2015

great food and great service. We took kids here and felt ok about it. Private area to the left is the restaurant on the right they have a bar with music or a piano .
it was close to where we were staying.
food was reasonable in price and lots of parking .