1,275 results
All reviews resort fee coffee service ocean front docent service valet parking neptune beach lobby bar small bathroom balcony room room key restaurants and bars luxury hotel ponte vedra beach chairs hotel is beautiful hotel restaurant valet service
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We had an hour to kill before our dinner and the bartender there (who was written up in the local paper) has a heavenly mango basil strawberry concoction off menu. His "works of art" we're well appreciated by our Miami friends!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mkkathi
Sean_Gazey, Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed Azurea lobby bar and cocktails. I will be sure to pass along your praise to Hugh and the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

This was my second stay here and I'm sure it won't be my last. Like my previous stay,this stay did not disappoint. The hotel is clean and the staff was very friendly. We all took advantage of the glorious spa. It was just what we needed to recharge for the ending of the school year. We hope to make our trip an annual event.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Jennifer, thank you for your review. I’m pleased to hear you had a convenient, relaxing, and fun stay with us. We love making our guests feel right at home and most importantly, pampered. I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the One Ocean. The staff was very friendly and service was great. Located right on the beach and plenty of restaurants and shops a short walk away. Didn't use the pool but it looked very nice. Had breakfast in the restaurant and it was very good. Room was comfortable. Each room has a doorbell for service and room make up, nice touch. Bathroom was small but has everything you need. Can't say enough about the staff, never had to wait very long for anything.....we used valet often, got our room safe stuck, asked for more snacks for our daughter, suitcases in room right away, and bellman was right there to help us bring our luggage down.

Only suggestions.... add the beach chair and umbrellas to the resort fee (no additional charge). Resort is right on the beach, should have access to chairs and umbrellas without having to pay extra for each.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Sean_Gazey, Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you very much for your review. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our intuitive Docent service, accommodating staff, and fantastic location just steps away from some of the area’s most cherished attractions. I greatly appreciate your suggestions and will make a note of them as we’re always looking to improve the guest experience. See you soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

1. This is the only large hotel at the end of a beautiful beach town main street. That means to you, no crowds on the beach and plenty of room to relax.
2. FRONT Ocean view rooms are the best with balconies (spend the extra)
3. Close your heavy blinds in the morning and afternoon to keep the room cool. this was a challenge initially, but paid off with a really cool room.
4. Meet Hugh, the best Mixologist I ever encountered. Housed in the welcome bar at the font of the hotel, Hugh spends hours cutting up fresh fruit and herbs to make "what are you feeling like" drinks. Amazing!
5. Walk the beach town (no chains!!!), see Pete's Bar where a scene from "The Brethern" was filmed.
6. Try the Lobster Eggs Benedict from the hotel restaurant. Amazing part 2.
7. Elevators are SLOW...and they do not have a service elevator...so you are sometimes crammed with luggage and service carts (not so cool).
8. Rooms have been recently updated, very nice quality linens and bedding for great night sleeps. Enjoy the push buttons by the door (Service/Quiet). I want some for our master bedroom.
9. The fees are steep, plus the extras such as a lounge chair and umbrella on the beach (bring your own and save $$$$).
10. The beach is wide and great for biking. The water quality is not crystal clear at all, and rather murky. But the beach makes up with warm water, plenty of shallow waves to walk out in a sunrise.

Enjoy.

Room Tip: Any Room Directly Facing the Ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank steve b
Sean_Gazey, Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

We greatly appreciate your detailed review, Steve. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful staff, delicious food at our on-site restaurant Azurea, and lovely location. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Hugh. Please come back and see us the next time you find yourself on Atlantic Beach.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Very nice, friendly staff, great location. Right on the beach and within walking distance of good restaurants and shops. Quieter than Jax Beach area which us what I like. Jax Beach has more of a party atmosphere. I would have given five stars except for the music coming from the pool area speakers we could hear all night, even with the balcony door shut. Other than that, everything was nice.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Fred, thank you for your review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed our convenient location, helpful staff, and lovely accommodations. Thank you for your suggestions regarding the music downstairs — I will look into this so we can ensure that other guests in the future aren’t disturbed by the noise. Hope to see you again soon.