Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$153
BestWestern.com
Hotel Palms(Atlantic Beach)
US$155
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
US$220
US$208
Priceline
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Neptune Beach - Mayport(Neptune Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Hotels.com
US$100
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$160
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Where should I start. Staff was pleasant and that is the only good thing. We started in room 115 and it was ok, then got moved to 117 which was horrifying. RM 115 had SLOW toilet pressure. Shower pressure sucked, but plenty of HOT water, scalding hot (dangerous). Floor was wet in front of fridge and wet rot under it. Phone is inoperable and smoke detector has no flashing light showing it worked. Room was clean and smelled good at least. A/C went out on second night and got moved to RM 117. We entered that room and smelled horrible of mildew/smoke (non-smoking rm). Phone was inoperable and smoke detector only had wires (illegal). We did get a better fridge and A/C unit. Stains and mold on the floor, pillow and sheets had stains too. Bed is hard as a rock and they only use top cover as a sheet. tub so slippery it was dangerous and no water pressure. Toilet pressure horrible as well. Double or triple flush if doing #2. HOT water dangerous if turned to high. Toilet seat needs replacing ($10.00 at Walmart). We paid $74-$80 a night and is worth $25/night. I have stayed in Vegas for half this price and be 1000% better.

Roach motel without the roaches!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We had 10 rooms booked and cancelled after 5 check-ins. I am not difficult but this is unsanitary for anyone. The bathroom has not been cleaned in a long time, the carpet was not vacuumed (food and dead bugs on the carpet), one guys found old socks in his room. One guys had blood stains on his mattress and one other had puke between the wall and box spring... Normally I take bad critics with a grain of salt because people have unrealistic expectations, but I have seen dog shelter cleaner than this...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon R
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a mini vacation. At first glance it was clear this wasn't a luxury hotel, which was fine. Upon entering the room there was an odd oder, the drawers from the dresser fell apart when opened, there were roaches crawling, the bathroom appeared as if it hadn't been cleaned in months, there were no light fixtures and the floor was covered in stains. And the topper, there were dirty socks in our clearly dirty stained sheets!!! When we asked to see a manager there wasn't one present and apparently he/she is too preoccupied to speak to an upset guest.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Due to a last minute mix-up, myself and four co-workers ended up at the Econo Lodge Mayport due to the Navy/Notre Dame Game and Air Show. This is by far the WORST hotel I have ever stayed. If there had been any other rooms available anywhere else within 50 miles we would not have spent the night. The room assigned to me (209) is absolutely filthy. First off, the rooms is "smoking" - what hotels still allow smoking??? The room reeked of cigarette. UHG! Three cans of Febreeze couldn't resolve the odor. The sheets were DIRTY - as if not replaced in quite some time. I had go to the front desk and insist on new sheets and then walk with the employee to the "laundry room" where he handed me a roll of sheets, I assume were washed. The carpet and seats in the room are all stained. There is literally a science experiment growing at the base of the mini refrigerator door!! The door to the closet was missing, the toilet paper holder was ripped out of the wall along with the towel rack and the showerhead has NEVER been cleaned. The toilet is detached from the wall and the light fixtures are rusted. All four of our rooms were in similar miserable condition. I went on Choice Hotel Website and they described the Econo Lodge Mayport as "You’ll find rooms that are clean and inviting to make your stay more enjoyable"... WRONG! The next morning I found a roach crawling just above the nightstand next to the bed and the "breakfast bar" floor was equally filthy. Also, the staff couldn't find any lids for the coffee cups. Really? I realize this is an economy hotel, but there is absolutely no excuse for the disgusting filth and rundown condition of this hotel. I don't know what city department in Jacksonville is responsible for reviewing hotels, but they need to be notified of this place and the owner/slum lord should be cited for violating health codes. Or better yet, he/she should be sentenced to one year incarceration in room 209! Please enjoy the attached photos in hopes you don't ever find yourself in this place.

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms at all cost!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for a mini vacation. I knew it wasn't a luxury hotel, but this was nasty. Obviously they need to give a course on how to clean rooms. We walked in, closed the curtain and a bottle fell out of the window seal. Someone had used it for an ashtray. I go to the restroom and it looks like the floor was swept and piled in the corner. Dry snot on the mirror, holes in the wall, the cabinet where the fridge is was molded and rundown, towel rack was broken. My daughter dropped her phone, went to pick it up and found a nasty shirt left there by someone else. Drug baggies with seed in them behind the nightstand along with other trash. The sink wouldn't drain and the stopper was broken. Poor water pressure. The beds were uncomfortable, all our backs were hurting after sleeping on them. We called and asked for extra pillows and were told they would make a note for the day shift. We didn't need them then! We were gone and the maid came in, made beds and that was it. The towels were not replaced. Pay extra to stay somewhere else, just avoid this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family