“Top class all the way!”

Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Boulevard
Description: Fresh Continental Cuisine with a Tropical Flair best describes Ocean 60. Creating two Establishments in One, you can dine in the Main Dining Room for a more intimate evening or the Martini Lounge for a more casual experience. Local artist, Enrique Mora displays his vibrant paintings on the wall. Located one half block to the Ocean and across from a Resort Hotel, Ocean 60 has something for everyone from a Full Bar Specializing in Martinis and offering Live Music as well as a Quaint Wine Bar in the Dining Room for that intimate feel.
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The service and food (and the drinks) were all a grand slam homer! The grouper was a great recommendation from the server and all the side dishes plain out of this world.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Service and food was very good. It was a little pricey for us, but it was also a special occasion so it was worth the it.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I took a small group of clients here for dinner that were in town for a meeting. The food here is outstanding! I highly recommend the brussel sprouts appetizer! Our service was excellent as well.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I visited friends and we decided to eat here In celebration of their anniversary. The staff setups up in the very back with a partition which was nice. The meal was super and we all got fish, I got the whole snapper and it was excellent. Our server was on point and the drinks were good. The decibel level in this place is unbelievably high, thank goodness for our partition.

I would have rated five stars but the noise level kept me from doing that. They need to fix the ceilings and floor to absorb the noise because this restaurant is great.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Simply the best roasted brussel sprouts I've ever had...I love Ocean 60 for it's great food and relaxing atmosphere.