“Simple A good china place”
Review of China Bistro

China Bistro
Ranked #41 of 138 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Was there twice and want home with a full stomach and full packet.
Great food, price. Outdoor and indoor. There is plenty of parking there.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is one of a few restaurants in the Aventura area between Miami and Boca Raton. It is a pleasant restaurant, ample parking, food is well cooked, portions large and tasty. We took two granddaughters there who had vegetarian and chicken meals. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Zero stars is more like it. After ordering take out a few days ago and receiving no receipt or bill, I checked my statement to find out that I was overcharged. Naturally I called the restaurant. First thing I found out was that their online menu prices are not correct. After repeating myself over and over again, the owner stared screaming and cussing over the phone. Never in my life have I experienced a restaurant owner with such little respect or decent customer service in my life. I mean, who cusses at customers? Worst experience of my life!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Went here just after a long flight and had a nice meal without too much fanfare. No pressure, fair pricing, food was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We went to china bistro at 10pm after a day of shopping after the hurricane called Irma
The past few days were very stressful and we just wanted some time away from others with good good and we decided to go there
The food was excellent with excellent service even though they officially. CLose the kitchen st 10pm
No one rushed us or made us feel unwanted and the interesting thing was that they were the only kosher restaurant which was open on Wednesday after the storm
I was very impressed with the food, service and price