“Great burger!!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Aventura
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Staff are gentle, their menu its quite extensive so you will get many options to decide, burgers are pretty good and cheesecake for sure are the Best in town

Write a ReviewReviews (2,064)

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The restaurant is great, I love all the food there, the salads, burgers, sandwichs, pastas, and of course... The Cheesecakes!!! But... the last time we were there with a couple of friends, their baby child got almost burned because the waiter put a very HOT dish in front of her, we were lucky enough we noticed it quickly and prevented the accident. But the waiter didn't apologize. The manager barely apologized....

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Recently had a family dinner at the Miami aventura branch. Great meal six of us shared the nachos starter high was huge and delicious. The pastas are amazing my favourite which I have every time is the bistro prawn pasta it is fantastic love it! Portions are huge so might be worth sharing though I do manage to struggle through the lot.
And of course everyone should try a cheesecake we shared to slices high are again huge and so delicious.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Everything is good, so is the service. Convenient location. Crowded at certain hours. Staff is helpful and polite.
Cheesecake is awesome!!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Been previously to the Fort Lauderdale location and now the one in the Aventura Mall.. Did not like it the first time and hated it the second time.. I had a hamburger, and it was so sweet, that I though I was eating candy. When I want sweets I order sert not hamburger. The hamburger meat was good but their sauce made it too sweet for my taste. Passing between tables and seeing what was on the table precluded me to order anything else. The pizzas looked horrible, pasta was not really appetizing to the eye. Mediocre food, and full of patrons....I guess not like me that is looking for something with more quality. Not for me.