“Not very friendly ”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Acworth
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I walked here with my dog while my car was being serviced at Days. The second I walked in, everyone started freaking out asking if he was a service dog. I said "no, but I'm getting him a drink to go".

They said " he isn't allowed in here unless he is a service dog."
I said " he just needs a drink it's hot out"
They let me order, but still freaking out, like he is a dirty dog. He is updated on all vet visit and just came from the groomer. I would understand if I was planning on eating there but just needed to get my dog something.

They said I would have to wait outside while they get his drink ready. Seconds later they come out with his drink without an apology.

Not worth the customer service and price.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is my go to Starbucks. They have an amazing staff that is kind, courteous and always accurate with my order.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

This Starbucks is so outstanding in every way! The manager and staff go above and beyond take your experiences here so great!!! The coffees are always made to specification and are always great to the last foaming sip! I am a continous customer who will be back!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Until recently this Starbucks location was excellent. Then several of the regular morning workers moved on to different work and now the quality of the coffee has greatly diminished. The brewed coffee is luke warm on many days and today the iced coffee was not really cold. Not sure what's going on here but they need to change management.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Service is ok,coffee over roasted,overpriced.Headed for Dunkin Doughnuts now to get a different coffe that I know will be roasted well.