“Can’t Beat the Price”
Review of Da Vinci's Donuts

Da Vinci's Donuts
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in Alpharetta
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

I stopped in around lunch time one weekday. Minute you stepped in it smelled great. Staff were really friendly. Seems they have a bunch of the most popular ones already on display ready to go. Besides that they have some others made to order as well as create your own. I ended up getting four. They’re smaller than typical donut. I went with strawberry shortcake, french toast, cinnamon sugar and dolce de leche. All four came to $5!! Some donut places I visit each donut would’ve cost $5. Insane deal here. The donuts are a cake type. They were pretty good. They didn’t really blow me away. They were very flavorful but I think the actual donut itself I wasn’t crazy about. Not the toppings etc. But for that price I definitely would return.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank jointfilms
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Our family went to Davinci’s to celebrate a birthday, and we were not disappointed! It was a lot of fun deciding on which donuts to choose. We decided to go with the 16-count box for the 4 of us because the donuts seemed small, but we ended up bringing lots of donuts home. They were absolutely delicious and filling! Our favorites were: s’mores, birthday cake, Oreo, and cinnamon roll. The chai tea was also very good! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank iluvgoodbooks
Reviewed 17 December 2018

For the first time, I tried a maple bacon donut at our morning holiday party from DaVinci's Donuts. It was both sweet and salty, but still amazingly light and fluffy. Never did I think I would like such a confection, but I highly recommend giving it a try. Their donuts are artfully crafted and beautifully decorated, and everyone loved them. Give this small business a try over the big chain establishments, and you will be the hero of the party!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Tiny and delicious yummy donuts. Very quaint place and good selection of hot teas. Nice place for adults and kids.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this location for the first time today and will definitely be back! The store is clean and inviting (with that wonderful bakery smell) and staff is friendly and helpful in navigating the selections. I am a huge donut fan and these are some of the best donuts I’ve had! They are cake donuts made fresh with all sorts of toppings. They also have a board of options they can make on request if not available. The donuts are small enough that you can sample several flavors. A great option for a special treat!

Date of visit: October 2017