Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Doesnt get any easier than this!

Delverd our cart to the resort and had no issues. Like an elf in the night they came by and filld... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$40.00
from US$95.53
from US$234.67
More Info
All reviews great golf amazing customer service rental house san pedro water taxi secret beach top notch sams ferry resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Experience with Sam was amazing !! Him and his team members are very polite my personal favorite was when he gave us a tour on one of the golf carts and showed us all the beautiful places in San Pedro, Belize renting was easy, prices were reasonable,I highly recommend renting from Sam!!!!

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank Zizo0820
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I travel all over the world extensively, and Sam's is just the kind of place I look to patronize. Locally owned, genuinely interested in providing good service at a great value, very responsive and professional.
I called them up on a whim, late in the day with a request for a short rental. Everyone else said no thanks. Sam's treated me like I was renting a fleet, had a clean, top-notch cart delivered immediately and at the best price in the area.
Love these guys!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Napatac
Samsgolfcartrental, Owner at Sam's Golf Cart Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are more than happy to have left a good impression on you guys. Our customers will always be our main priority here at Sam's Golf Cart Rentals. We will be waiting patiently for you to come back and visit us soon again! Until next time!

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Best place to rent your golf carts from!!
You definitely want to rent a golf cart from Sam’s while driving around San Pedro. Riding the carts around to secret beach and all the little beach bars was a highlight of my trip. Sam and his team are extraordinarily helpful. They will deliver your golf cart and show you how everything works. The golf carts are really nice and my group had zero issues with any carts we rented. Sam also was available via what’s app to answer any questions the entire trip.

Loved Sam’s and would use again 100%!!!!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank brittnylaudani

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are more than happy to have left a good impression on you guys. We will be waiting patiently for you to come back and visit us!

Reviewed 14 February 2021

Best Golf Cart Experience in San Pedro!! I loved my golf cart. They brought one in my favorite color RED! Will definitely rent from them again.

Date of experience: February 2021

Thank you for your kind review! I am so happy to hear you had an awesome experience in San Pedro and that my company was able to meet your expectations.

Your are always going to be welcome here and treated with respect.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Rented a great golf cart for my trip in San Pedro, Belize. Great service and very kind. Sam gave me plenty ideas of things to do in my stay.

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We will be waiting patiently for you to come back and visit us again.